At FPC of Columbia, our goal is to help you find and hire the right people quickly so that you can get back to the business of doing business! Our recruiting services include:
- Getting to know you, your company and your company’s culture
- Locating, screening, and presenting only the highest caliber of candidates who meet the qualifications you prescribe
- Assisting at all stages of the interviewing, hiring, and relocation process.
How We Work:
In order to launch and conduct an effective search, we typically follow a three-step process:
- Development of comprehensive job specifications. Through an in-depth conversation with the hiring authority, our specialists develop a detailed description of the requirements for your position; this includes the necessary background, position responsibilities and key accomplishments expected of the employee. In addition, we will ask questions to allow us to learn about the style and culture of your organization. Obtaining this information is crucial to enabling us to expertly assess your requirements and then promptly and professionally match the right candidate(s) to your needs.
- Search multiple resources. We will review hundreds of resumes and verbally screen dozens of candidates before presenting a prospect to your company. Unlike many search firms, FPC of Columbia prides itself in not wasting the valuable time of the hiring manager by presenting only a very select group of prime prospects that match your exacting specifications. In the search process, we will be speaking with known and trusted individuals who may lead us to proven performers who are currently working and not actively seeking new opportunities. We then inspire these individuals to consider your opportunity.
- Candidate motivation. Our service does not stop with the introduction of candidates. Should you so desire, we will do an in-depth reference check on the final candidate. We will work with you to develop an acceptable offer for the chosen candidate and then assist in motivating this candidate to accept your offer. We will work to overcome any obstacles or objections along the way. We will counsel the candidate regarding cost of living comparisons, school comparisons, resignation process, etc. In short, we will do everything possible to deliver your chosen candidate.
Our highly trained consultants at FPC of Columbia specialize in working on both a contingency and retained basis dependent upon your specific needs.
- Optimal when the search is highly critical/urgent.
- A Consultant (along with Staff Specialists) conducts a priority search for a client over a pre-determined period of time.
- Guaranteed dedicated resources until project completion.
- Optimal for time sensitive needs as well as multiple-hire projects.
- Optimal for Confidential Search projects in which confidentiality is critical.
- Mutual exclusivity guaranteed, improving fill rate significantly.
- Client pays FPC of Columbia in three segments. One-third upon signing Retained Search contract, one-third after 30 days, and the remaining balance (approximately one-third) after candidate is placed.
- A Consultant conducts a search for a client to identify and present a short list of qualified candidates.
- No guarantee of mutual exclusivity.
- Client pays FPC of Columbia after candidate is placed
Our fee is based on the employee’s first year’s earnings as agreed upon.
TERMS: Fees are normally due and payable 10 days from the placed candidate’s starting date of employment. When an applicant originally referred by FPC of Columbia is hired by your firm within one year from referral date, the placement shall be considered as due to our efforts. The standard fee is also earned if our referred applicant is introduced by you to another office or division of your company and subsequently hired by them, or if the original applicant refers a second applicant to that position that is subsequently hired. Your interviewing of our applicant referrals constitutes acceptance of these terms. Any exception to these terms must be agreed to in writing prior to culmination of the hiring process.
GUARANTEE: Should a placed employee resign within thirty days after start date, that employee will be replaced free of charge by FPC of Columbia. This guarantee is contingent upon complete payment of our standard, full-fee invoice within ten days after start date of the employee.